- For vocational school students, apprentices, interns, FSJ and Bufdi volunteers, students etc. on presentation of an attestation of the school, training institution or university; not transferable.
- Valid around the clock for an unlimited number of journeys within the entire VVS network.
- Sold as an annual subscription for € 59.90 per month.
The following tickets are also available to pupils and students:
- Scool Subscription (valid within the entire network, for pupils eligible for allowances)
- StudiTicket (valid within the entire network, for students of participating universities)
Price Education Subscription
|Covearge||Monthly Subscription Rate|
- With an order form at a ticket office
- Direct subscription: at the SSB customer centres and the DB travel centres, you can obtain a subscription that begins immediately without having to wait for your polygoCard.
- The easiest way to get your ticket is to order it online. You only have to enter your personal details and your bank account details, and to upload a photograph and your apprenticeship contract or a similar document. Please note: your eligibility for the Education Subscription needs to be attested for a duration of at least 10 months at the beginning of the subscription.
The Education Subscription is available to pupils, vocational school students, apprentices, interns, FSJ and Bufdi volunteers, students etc. on presentation of an attestation of the school, training institution or university. Travelling first class is not permitted with the Education Subscription.
The Education Subscription is an annual subscription with monthly payment (valid from the first of the respective month). On the last day of validity, the Education Subscription is valid until the end of operating hours (5 am on the following day).
The Education Subscription ends automatically at the end of your apprenticeship.
- If you have a HandyTicket or a PrintTicket, you need an official identification document in addition to your ticket.
- If you are controlled and do not carry your valid ticket with you, you can present it within one week afterwards.
- The charge of € 60.00 is then reduced to € 7.00.
Holders of an Education Subscription may take along a dog at no extra cost.
- S-Bahn, regional trains (RB, RE, IRE), city railway, buses including express buses, rack railway and funicular railway
- Stuttgart and the surrounding districts of Böblingen, Esslingen, Ludwigsburg, the Rems-Murr district and trains from/to Geislingen and Lorch, as well as parts of the neighbouring districts (see fare zone map)
Note: VVS tickets are also valid on IC trains between Stuttgart and Bondorf.
A subscription includes a ticket for 12 months at the price of only 10 monthly tickets.
- Inexpensive: save the cost of two monthly tickets.
- Flexible: monthly or annual payment.
- Comfortable: No need to queue at the ticket office – the ticket is delivered punctually and free of charge.
- Unrestricted: With a subscription you can travel through the selected fare zones as often as you like.
- Environmentally friendly: CO2 emissions reduced by two thirds compared to travelling by car.
- Family-friendly: at weekends and on public holidays you can take along up to three children or all of your own children (up to 17 years of age) for free; with a Ticket Plus you can also take along an andult. Does not apply to tickets for pupils, apprentices and students and the 14-o’clock-JuniorTicket.
- Fair: The subscription can be cancelled any time. The price is refunded or recalculated on the basis of the monthly ticket (please keep in mind the period of notice specified in the subscription conditions).
- Guaranteed: In case of a delay or cancellation which is the fault of VVS, causing you to reach your destination over 30 minutes later, the mobility guarantee covers taxi fares of up to € 35.00 (€ 50.00 with a Ticket Plus). Does not apply to tickets for pupils, apprentices and students and the 14-o’clock-JuniorTicket.
- Multivalent: Exclusive access to the VVS bonus area and its benefits.