- 4-Trip Tickets have four sections (up to 4 persons can travel with a 4-Trip ticket).
- Each section is valid for 3 hours after validation for a journey in the direction of the destination.
- Change of vehicles and interruption of the journey are permitted, round and return trips are not permitted.
Prices 4-Trip Ticket
6 - 14 years
|7 and more (entire network)||32.60||15.90|
- S-Bahn, regional trains (RB, RE, IRE), city railway, buses, rack railway and funicular railway
- Stuttgart and the surrounding districts of Böblingen, Esslingen, Ludwigsburg, the Rems-Murr district and trains from/to Geislingen and Lorch
Note: VVS tickets are also valid on IC trains between Stuttgart and Bondorf.
Return trips are journeys back to the point of departure on the same route as on the outward journey.
Round trips are journeys that lead back to the point of departure or a point nearby on a different route, or to another point that could already have been reached on the outward journey.