- From the moment of purchase or validation, the Day Ticket is valid for one person until 7 am on the following day.
- Valid for an unlimited number of journeys within the selected fare zones.
- The whole city of Stuttgart and the towns in the region each require only one fare zone (€ 5 if purchased online).
- Day Tickets for the entire VVS network are also valid on buses and trains in the whole district of Göppingen.
Prices Day Ticket
|Zones||HandyTicket/Online Ticket||Bus, ticket machine, ticket office|
|5 and more (entire network)||13.00||13.20|
- Ticket machines
- Bus drivers
- As a HandyTicket on your mobile phone via the VVS Mobil app or as an online ticket you can print out
- At some ticket offices
- S-Bahn, regional trains (RB, RE, IRE), city railway, buses, rack railway and funicular railway
- Only one fare zone (€ 5) required for the whole city of Stuttgart and each of the neighbouring towns in the region
- Depending on the selected fare zones, the Day Ticket covers Stuttgart and the surrounding areas of Böblingen, Esslingen, Ludwigsburg and the Rems-Murr district
- Day Tickets for the entire VVS network are also valid on buses and trains in the whole district of Göppingen
Note: VVS tickets are also valid on IC trains between Stuttgart and Bondorf.