- Price € 1.40
- S-Bahn/regional trains: valid for a journey to the next (=1) station.
- City railway/bus: valid for a journey up to the 3rd station after boarding.
- To be used immediately. Stops travelled through must be counted in. Valid for max. 5 km. Change of vehicles or interruption of the journey leads to a loss of validity. Does not include night buses.
Price Short Distance
- Ticket machines
- Bus drivers
- As a HandyTicket via the app VVS-Mobil
- S-Bahn, regional trains (RB, RE, IRE), city railway, buses, rack railway and funicular railway
- Stuttgart and the surrounding districts of Böblingen, Esslingen, Ludwigsburg, the Rems-Murr district and trains from/to Geislingen and Lorch
Note: VVS tickets are also valid on IC trains between Stuttgart and Bondorf.
S-Bahn and regional trains: valid for a journey to the next (=1) station. City railway/bus: valid for a journey without change of vehicles or interruption up to the 3rd station after boarding.
In determining destinations covered by the Short-Distance Ticket, stops travelled through are counted in. Short-Distance Tickets are issued for journeys of at most 5 km length. Starting from the station indicated on the ticket, the Short-Distance Ticket entitles its holder to a journey in the destination’s direction without change of vehicles or interruption. The journey must be begun immediately. Journeys that are excluded on account of length are indicated on timetables and notice boards.