- For 12 consecutive months.
- You save the cost of two monthly tickets.
- Available as a subscription (single or monthly payment) or at the ticket office (single payment).
- Valid for an unlimited number of journeys within the selected fare zones.
- You can choose between a personal ticket or a transferable Annual Ticket Plus.
Prices Annual Ticket
|Zones||Monthly subscription rate||Single payment||Monthly subscription rate||Single payment|
|7 and more (entire network)||184.17||2,210.00||195.08||2,341.00|
- As an Annual Ticket at VVS ticket offices against a one-off payment
- The subscription (single or monthly payment) can be obtained online. Alternatively, you can hand in an order form at a ticket office.
- Direct subscription: at the SSB customer centres and the DB travel centres, you can obtain a subscription that begins immediately without having to wait for your polygoCard.
To buy a subscription/Annual Ticket at VVS ticket offices, a polygoCard or network pass is required:
- With a polygoCard: Abellio customer centres/agencies, DB travel centres, Go-Ahead Service centres/agencies and ticket offices of individual regional transport companies
- With a network pass: certain ticket offices
If the ticket is ordered online as a subscription, the polygoCard is automatically included.
Tip: The polygoCard and the network pass can conveniently be ordered online.
Starting from the beginning of the month, the subscription/Annual Ticket is valid for 12 consecutive months, and until the end of operating hours on the last day of validity (5 am on the following day).
For journeys that go beyond the fare zones covered by your season ticket, the following tickets can be purchased/stamped at the beginning of your journey for the zones that are additionally required:
- Short-Distance Ticket
- Single Ticket
- 4-Trip Ticket
- Day Ticket/Group Day Ticket
Holders of a Ticket Plus only have to buy a children’s ticket (single/4 trip) if a Connection Ticket is needed.
Tip: By storing the zones covered by your season ticket in the VVS app, you can easily check whether additional zones are required for a particular journey and buy the appropriate Connection Ticket via the app.
- If you have a HandyTicket or a PrintTicket, you need an official identification document in addition to your ticket.
- If you are controlled and do not carry your valid ticket with you, you can present it within one week afterwards.
- The charge of € 60.00 is then reduced to € 7.00.
- It applies in case of cancellations and delays of 30 minutes or more
- It is valid for holders of season tickets, excluding the Scool Subscription, Education Subscription, Education Ticket, (Connection-)StudiTicket and 14-o’clock-JuniorTicket
- If you change to taxis or other publicly accessible means of transport (car sharing, bike sharing) whose providers are cooperation partners of polygo, the expenses will be reimbursed by VVS (max. € 50.00 with an Annual Ticket Plus, max. € 35.00 for holders of a personal season ticket)
- S-Bahn, regional trains (RB, RE, IRE), city railway, buses including express buses, rack railway and funicular railway
- Stuttgart and the surrounding districts of Böblingen, Esslingen, Ludwigsburg, the Rems-Murr district and trains from/to Geislingen and Lorch, as well as parts of the neighbouring districts (see fare zone map)
Note: VVS tickets are also valid on IC trains between Stuttgart and Bondorf.
A subscription includes a ticket for 12 months at the price of only 10 monthly tickets.
- Inexpensive: save the cost of two monthly tickets.
- Flexible: monthly or annual payment.
- Comfortable: No need to queue at the ticket office – the ticket is delivered punctually and free of charge.
- Unrestricted: With a subscription you can travel through the selected fare zones as often as you like.
- Environmentally friendly: CO2 emissions reduced by two thirds compared to travelling by car.
- Family-friendly: at weekends and on public holidays you can take along up to three children or all of your own children (up to 17 years of age) for free; with a Ticket Plus you can also take along an andult. Does not apply to tickets for pupils, apprentices and students and the 14-o’clock-JuniorTicket.
- Fair: The subscription can be cancelled any time. The price is refunded or recalculated on the basis of the monthly ticket (please keep in mind the period of notice specified in the subscription conditions).
- Guaranteed: In case of a delay or cancellation which is the fault of VVS, causing you to reach your destination over 30 minutes later, the mobility guarantee covers taxi fares of up to € 35.00 (€ 50.00 with a Ticket Plus). Does not apply to tickets for pupils, apprentices and students and the 14-o’clock-JuniorTicket.
- Multivalent: Exclusive access to the VVS bonus area and its benefits.
The Ticket Plus is available as a subscription and at ticket offices at an extra charge of approximately € 11.00 per month. If offers the following advantages:
- Take someone along: At weekends and on public holidays, and from Monday to Friday from 7 pm onwards you can take along an adult and three children or all of your own children up to the age of 17.
- Valid within the entire network: At weekends and on public holidays as well as from Monday to Friday from 7 pm onwards, the Ticket Plus is valid within the entire VVS network, including persons you take along.
- Transferability: The Annual Ticket Plus can be given to family members or friends, who can make use of all its advantages.
- Cheaper Connection Tickets: For journeys that go beyond the fare zones covered by the Ticket Plus (within the VVS network), you can buy a children’s ticket instead of a ticket for adults (children’s tickets are about 50% cheaper); if the journey takes place when the Ticket Plus is not valid within the entire network, but when additional persons may be taken along, the holder of the ticket and the persons taken along must each buy or stamp a children’s ticket for the zones additionally required.
- Extended mobility guarantee: In case of a delay or cancellation which is the fault of VVS, causing you to reach your destination over 30 minutes later, VVS pays taxi fares and charges for other publicly accessible means of transport (car sharing, bike sharing) whose providers are cooperation partners of polygo, up to a level of € 50.00.