The latest news en route:
With the VVS app, your convenient door-to-door timetable information complete with city maps and maps of your transit stops and footpaths is always at hand. The VVS app offers many benefits:
- quickly shows your individual connections
- easy to use
- real-time information about commuter trains, regional trains and SSB lines
- notification tool with up-to-date timetable changes and push messages
Free download via the App Store, Google Play Store or Windows Phone Store.
All of the app tools are also available on vvs.de.
The HandyTicket: Download the app, register, buy tickets on your mobile phone
You can buy VVS tickets right on your mobile phone. Whether you're interested in single tickets (including short-trip) or day tickets – get your HandyTicket easily, conveniently and cashless on your mobile phone:
- Convenient and without the wait: The HandyTicket arrives within a few seconds
- Without cash and secure: Pay via direct debit, credit card or prepaid
- If you buy a single ticket by mobile phone, you get a better price than if you buy at a vending machine
You will receive the HandyTicket via the VVS app or the HandyTicket app. Detailed information is available at vvs.de/handyticket.