- For overnight guests at hotels/guest houses/holiday homes and for convention/conference participants within the area of the VVS network.
- Valid for one adult and up to two children (6-17 years of age) or for up to three children (6-17 years of age) on three consecutive days (day of validation = first day of validity)
- Valid for an unlimited number of journeys by bus or rail within the area of validity.
- Not transferable.
Prices 3-Day Ticket
|City area of Stuttgart including Fellbach and Korntal||14.00|
Tip for tourists: StuttCard PLUS – Stuttgart all inclusive
The StuttCard Welcome Ticket grants you many benefits with 52 partners and free travel on buses and trains within the VVS network for 24, 48 or 72 hours:
- Free admission to all museums, to many leisure facilities and to Stuttgart’s mineral baths.
- Discount on Stuttgart Citytours.
- Attractive discounts at selected theatres.
- Attractive benefits with our retail partners.
- Welcome drinks or desserts at selected restaurants.
The 3-Day Ticket is available for travellers at the following outlets:
- At numerous hotels/guest houses at the reception
- At the tourist information i-Punkt (Stuttgart, Königstr. 1A, opposite the main station) or at the tourist information centre at Stuttgart Airport (arrivals level terminal 3) on presentation of a written confirmation of a hotel booking/reservation of a holiday home/conference registration
Note: Conference organizers can obtain tickets for participants from Stuttgart Marketing GmbH (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The StuttCard by Stuttgart Marketing is an all-inclusive offer for the region of Stuttgart and can optionally be ordered with a ticket for the entire VVS area.